Multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber does not cool the solution
Not long ago on the Internet to see this saying: "If the Multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber has been in the high temperature stage does not cool how to do it! If you do not cool down then the next step when the test will certainly be biased." Here Xiaobian want to tell you is: This test box has a variety of non-cooling solution.
1. observe the indoor circulation fan is working properly, if the burn does not work, evaporation can not be normal evaporation, this will lead to no cooling.
2. Determine if there is a voltage supplied to the compressor, for example, is the AC contactor connected when the compressor unit is connected? Is the cable connected to the compressor disconnected or connected incorrectly? Is there any judgment as to whether the voltage reaches the rated voltage of the compressor Claim.
3. Determine the compressor current must meet the rated current of the compressor, if the voltage is normal, the current does not meet the requirements, indicating the lack of refrigerant refrigerant.
4.Multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber If the stack unit, observe whether the two units are running If one is not working, should immediately stop checking. Find out the cause of the compressor does not work and analyze the solution.
5. observe the condenser of the cooling fan is working, the cooling fan is normal to turn it? To know the normal work, the wind is blowing outward.
6. Determine whether the Compiler is lack of refrigerant, the use of pressure gauge to observe when the equipment after the start of the compressor compressor pressure is normal or by hand to feel the pressure of the compressor high pressure exhaust pipe. Generally normal when the temperature is very high, but also there are hot situation. If it is a dual unit cooling, then you need to determine that the compressor is the lack of refrigerant.
Multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber The main test material on the high and low temperature of the repeated tension and the product thermal expansion and contraction of the chemical changes and physical damage, thus confirming the quality of the product. From the precision IC heavy machinery components will be used to a variety of areas of product testing essential for a testing equipment, it is widely used in many areas.
The humidity system of the multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber is divided into two subsystems, humidification and dehumidification. The humidification method of the test chamber is usually steam humidification method. The low pressure steam is injected into the test space to humidify. The humidification speed of this humidification method Fast, control is also more sensitive, especially in the cooling is easy to achieve forced humidification.
Multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber There are two kinds of dehumidification methods are mechanical refrigeration dehumidification and drying dehumidification. Mechanical refrigeration dehumidification dehumidification principle is to cool the air below the dew point temperature, so that more than the moisture content of water vapor precipitation, so that the humidity is reduced. Drying and dehumidification is the use of air pump to test the air out of the test chamber, and the dry air into the wet air and into the recyclable dryer for drying, and then into the test chamber, has been repeated so To achieve dehumidification purposes.
Multi-layer Temperature and Humidity Chamber mainly for electronic and electrical, automobile and motorcycle, aerospace, ship weapons, scientific research units and other related products, parts and materials in the high temperature and low temperature cycle changes in the case of its performance and parameters. The device is also used for the product in accordance with national standards or user requirements, under low temperature and high temperature conditions of the physical and other related characteristics of the environment simulation test, after testing by testing to determine whether the performance of the product can still meet Scheduled requirements for the product design, improvement, identification, factory inspection and other use.